Terms of trading
Types of instructions:
CFDWorld provides Clients with the following types of instructions: Buy, Sell, Buy Limit, Sell Limit, Buy Stop, Sell Stop, Take Profit, Stop Loss, Trailing Stop.
The entire list of available trading tools alongside the underlying asset and the stock markets where they are traded can be found here.
The demo account is limited to 30 days, after that you have the option to switch to a LIVE account.
CFDWorld provides its clients with the following:
- Floating (typical) spreads; market conditions may cause widening or narrowing of spreads beyond the boundaries of typical spreads
- Wide range of instruments (Forex, precious metals and CFDs)
- Trading with standard lots
- Spreads from 3 pips for Euro Dollar
- Leverage up to 1:100 for professional clients
Note that the default leverage effect offered during the account opening process is set to max. 1:30. The client may request a higher lever trading and, based on their knowledge and experience, the request will be reviewed.
Swaps will be charged at the end of each business day. Triple swaps will be charged on Wednesday. The swap points MetaTrader5 can be found here.
Holding Physical Stocks leads to the management fee which will be charged at the end of each business day. Please note, that on Wednesdays the fee will be tripled. Please find the Management fee here.
At a 100% margin level, clients are alerted by the platform that they are close to automatic liquidation of their position. Clients will receive automatic notification only if they are logged on to the platform. Therefore, clients are warned to log on regularly to the platform and monitor the value of their assets and relevant notifications. Clients are also warned that if their margin falls below 50%, the platform automatically closes their positions.
MT5 Rollover Table:
CFDWorld automatically swaps open positions for indices and commodities for the next liquid contract before the current one expires. You can find the rollover and expiration table here. Please note that the information is only informative and may change due to low liquidity or unpredictable changes in the stock exchange. Rollover explanation can be found here. With rollovers the existing Take Profit, Stop Loss, Buy or Sell Limit, Buy or Sell Stop orders will be canceled 10 minutes before expiration. You will not be able to open new positions 15 minutes before the expiration. Closing of the open positions will be active.
Shares and Cash Indices (CFDs) reflect corporate events. Therefore, you are entitled to a dividend payment, if you have an open long position on the shares in question, and if you open a short position, a value equal to the dividend will be written off. If the dividend settlement relates to the Shares and Cash Indices which you trade and which were opened no later than on the day before the ex-dividend day, the company will apply the dividend settlement. In the case of CFD trades with individual shares, dividend settlement will be used as follows:
- Clients holding long positions of individual shares (CFDs) and cash indices will be credited with dividends based on ex-dividend settlement.
- Clients holding short positions of individual shares (CFDs) and cash indices will be deducted from dividends based on ex-dividend settlement.
Shares on MT5 are entitled to the Dividend Payment. The dividend settlement relates to the Shares which you own and which were opened no later than on the day before the Ex-Dividend day, the company will apply the dividend settlement.
- Clients holding long positions of individual Shares will be credited with dividends based on Ex-Dividend settlement on the Payable Date.
Please note that dividends may be subject to tax. The Company may terminate or change the settlement of dividends, in particular on the basis of changes in the law, changes in the regulatory system, tax rates or withholding tax requirements to the relevant tax administrator.
This is a charge of up to EUR 40, which will be charged if the Trading Account is inactive or dormant for 6 months as specified in the Terms and Conditions. The maintenance fee will be charged on a monthly basis at a lower level compared to the balance on the account and EUR 40 (or the equivalent in the chosen currency).
All transactions on Italian CFDs and ITA40s are subject to FTT. The tax is charged as a fixed fee related to the nominal value of the transaction, as shown below:
- Up to the amount of EUR 2 500: 0.25 EUR
- 2 500 – 5 000 EUR: 0.5 EUR
- 5 000 – 10 000 EUR: 1 EUR
- 10 000 – 50 000 EUR: 5 EUR
- 50 000 – 100 000 EUR: 10 EUR
- 100 000 – 500 000 EUR: 50 EUR
- 500 000 – 1 000 000: 100 EUR
- More than 1 000 000 EUR: 200 EUR
Negative Balance Protection
Our clients cannot lose more than the funds they have on their account.