Personal Account documents
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CLIENT REGISTRATION
Before activating your account, you need to provide us with Proof Of Identity (“POI”) and Proof Of Residence (“POR”).
POI – Verification of Client’s Identity
Copy of one of the following identification documents
- Passport – double page with photo (MRZ/machine readable zone – lines clearly visible)
- ID – both sides (MRZ/machine readable zone – lines clearly visible)
- Driving license – both sides
The copy must include:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
- The expiration date must not be exceeded
*The address specified in the ID does not need to be the same as the address specified upon registration
POR – Verification of Client’s Residence
The purpose of residence verification is to obtain the address where the client actually resides. It does not have to necessarily coincide with the address of the permanent residence. For example, an electricity bill may be suitable since it may be reasonably assumed that this is the address where the client actually resides.
We require a copy of one of the following documents:
- Bill or invoice for public services, e.g. electricity, gas, water, waste disposal etc.
- An invoice for the Internet
- Fixed line invoice
- Statement (bank or credit card)
- Lease agreement or lease account
- National confirmation of residence
- Mortgage loan
- Official letter (police, embassy, city office, tax document, electoral certificate, document from the social insurance company)
The copy must include:
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED:
- Insurance (Aegon, Dôvera, vehicle insurance, etc.)
- Mobile phone invoice
- Handwritten documents
Company Account Documents
If the client is interested in establishing an account for his business, company or other type of business entity, documents that show the following facts (one document can prove more facts at a time) must be submitted:
- Company’s registration number
- Registered company name and business name (if different from a registered name)
- The registered office of the company and the place of performance of the business, if different from the registered office of the company
- Members of the board of directors, executive managers or other individuals authorized to act on behalf of the company
- The company’s decision on the designation of a representative who is authorized to access the account
- The company’s decision to open an account
- The list of the ultimate owners of the company, excluding publicly traded companies, which are located on a European regulated market or a third market with equivalent disclosure and transparency rights
- A list of registered owners who act as nominees of the company
It is necessary to deliver original copies or certified copies of all documents that demonstrate the required facts.
- Certificate of incorporation
- Memorandum (and Articles) of Association
- The form of the company’s decision on the designation of a representative who is authorized to access the account (Annex 1)
- The form of the company’s decision to open an account (Annex 2)
If the registered owner acts as the nominee of the final owners, the following is required:
- Copy of trust agreement
- POI and POR of the following persons:
– A representative authorized to access the account
– Ultimate Beneficial Owners
– A nominee
Credit Card Documents
To prevent credit card fraud, we request a copy of the client’s credit card.
THE COPY MUST CONTAIN:
- Name of the card holder
- The first 4 digits and the last 4 digits of the credit card number
- Expiry date (still valid)
- Holder signature (black the CVV code out)
Clients with high credit card activity will be asked to send a DOD (Declaration of Deposits).
If a client lives with a family and cannot send a residence document on his or her behalf, we will ask the client to send the following documents from a family member (mother, father, wife, husband).
- POI – VERIFICATION OF IDENTITY
- POR – VERIFICATION OF RESIDENCE
- In the case of a mother/father, we need a client’s birth certificate
- In the case of a wife/husband, we need a marriage certificate
Because the world of finance and commerce is our passion and we are professionals in what we do. Hard to believe? Feel free to try out our free DEMO account.
Trading is risky and your entire investment may be at risk
Risk Warning: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 82.74% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Please read the Risk Disclosure and Warning Notice
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 82.74% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.