Become a Tied Agent
Become a successful partner. If you are interested, we can assist you to become our Tied Agent.
Who is a tied agent: A person established in a Member State who acts under full and unconditional responsibility for only one investment firm of a Member State.
Services offered by tied agents:
- The promotion of investment and/or ancillary services
- Acquiring clients or potential clients
- Have suitable staff with relevant skills, knowledge and experience
- Establish a registered office in a Member State
- Access to analysis
- All-day support
- Partnership with a regulated and licensed broker
- Quick business conduct
- Economic calendar and market reports right in the platform
- Mobile trading thanks to mobile apps
Trading with leverage products such as CFDs and FXs involves a significant risk of loss and may not be appropriate for all investors. Trading with these products is risky and can result in total loss of the entire capital invested.
CFD WORLD pays commissions to its tied agents who direct clients to the Company. Further details regarding commissions payable to tied agents will be provided in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.